currently online on our Discord.

Join us & come chat!

Coming soon

Pandy_

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
If this was to happen, would all our progress be transferred onto to the new server? (speaking if the server provider would save) or is this gonna be another new discord server?

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
If we're releasing a Vanilla Network, which is what we were initially planning to be. The Discord is still official and remains- but the servers do not, as One Life is just an addition to the LunarCube Network.

Thanks for the questions. If there's anything else you'd like to ask, just reply to this thread and i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Pandy_

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
If we're releasing a Vanilla Network, which is what we were initially planning to be. The Discord is still official and remains- but the servers do not, as One Life is just an addition to the LunarCube Network.

Thanks for the questions. If there's anything else you'd like to ask, just reply to this thread and i'll get back to you as soon as possible.
So One Life would be removed?
or it would stay.

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
One Life would stay, it's not going to leave my radar, seeing as it's what the current playerbase love and enjoy. Especially considering it's what kind of got us off the ground in the first place.

Pandy_

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
One Life would stay, it's not going to leave my radar, seeing as it's what the current playerbase love and enjoy. Especially considering it's what kind of got us off the ground in the first place.
Alright, Thanks!