Welcome to LunarCube Networks
Below describes how you can apply for Staff on our Network.
Before we start, here are some basic guidelines:
- You must be mature and over the age of 13 to apply.
- You must have basic knowledge around commands such as /fly.
- You must be able to dedicate at least 12 hours a week.
- You must have a very clear understanding of our Rules, both on the forums, discord and the Networks.
- You must be able to deal with situations neturally and be fair around your decisions.
- You must have basic knowledge regarding the Minecraft Client. (such as Vanilla bugs and be able to help with Modpacks.)
- You must have software to take RAW screenshots and/or video evidence for rule-breakers. (And store said evidence for up to 30 days)
- You must follow the template labelled below.
- You must not curse or swear anywhere, whether thats on our forums, or servers, it is inappropriate.
- You must not disrespect players. They're the people you're applying to help!
- You must not abuse your permissions, this will be taken seriously.
- You must not post content to our channels that is deemed unsuitable for children.
- You must not have any existing punishments on our server (ie: you're banned/muted (you can apply for staff 30 days after these punishments either expire or are appealed.))
- You must not play favourites; this is the act of treating one user over another. Everyone here is equal- ranked or not. You give them the best possible service.
- You must not message staff members regarding your application.
- You are advised to ask other staff members for help when you need it.
- You are advised to message higher staff about any concerns you may or may not have.
- Should your application be rejected, you must wait 14 days (2 weeks) before making another application.
By applying for staff, you're directly accepting that you're capable of following these guidelines.
Below is the template that you MUST follow.
Your Minecraft Username:
Your Discord Name & Tag:
Languages you speak:
Have you received a suspension or mute from any of our networks?:
When did you first start playing on LunarCube?:
Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (recording, screenshots, etc)
Have you been staff on a Minecraft Network before?: (if not leave this blank!)
Why are you no longer working on forementioned server?:
In no more than 500 words, please explain why you should be chosen for Staff on LunarCube:
Vouches (if applicable):
Vouches are player-based opinions that you can place onto your application, you can get these by asking others over DM or privately, such as close friends to give you a thumbs up. You will need to receive exact quotations of the users message. We do validate and check these. So be sure to be honest and not make up random names, also keep in mind that messaging staff (that aren't friends or etc) for vouches is not allowed and will get your application denied.
Extras (if applicable):
Put some extra information about yourself here!