We had some maintenance going on just now (19/02/2020 @ 22:25 GMT)
The maintenance on the server-end is now finished, here's what's new...
- Patched an issue with entities getting spawned heavily within one section, this is also believed to prevent mob spawning correctly.
- Fixed an issue with how the server processes certain events, timing some players out.
- Fixed an issue with triggering BlockEvents, when they never occured.
Quality-of-Life related changes:
- Enabled a 5 minute cooldown between /rtp 's - This can save some server resources from people spamming the command.
- Fixed the /rtp command only teleporting within a radius of 30,000, instead of 100,000 around spawn.
- Added a new message to the LunarAutoAnnouncer; giving help with claims to new players.
- Re-added the /discord command.
Security related changes:
- Patched a security vulnerability regarding crates.
- Patched an issue with duplicated crate keys; although this wasn't really...